I run this site so that people like you (and people you like) can use it for personal entertainment, information, education, communication, and cybergratification. If you visit my site, you’re also legally obligated to: the terms and conditions listed below and any other law or regulation that applies to the site, the Internet, or the World Wide Web. You shouldn’t access or browse the site if you have any problem with that, because once you start, there’s no turning back — you’re bound by the terms and conditions.
So here’s the scoop on my Top Five Rules for Cybersurfers who hang out on my site:
1. For everyone’s sake, just assume that everything on the site is copyrighted unless I say it’s not. So you can’t use the stuff except how I say you can on this page, or anywhere else on the site without my written permission.
2. While I try to include accurate stuff on the site, I’m not promising you it’s accurate. In fact, I’m not promising you anything except fun and entertainment. So if you use stuff on the site, you’re using it at your own risk. Don’t call me if there’s a problem because I assume no liability or responsibility for errors or omissions on the site.
3. Pictures of people or places shown on the site are either my property or someone else’s property I’m using with their permission. But it’s definitely not your property.
4. You’ll probably notice I’ve linked my site to lots of others. While that’s cool, it doesn’t mean I’ve looked at all those sites, much less checked them out periodically to see what’s going on. So don’t blame me if some site you link to is bad, or has stuff on it that offends you or your pets. Go ahead and link, but remember, you’re doing it at your risk.
5. I’m also allowed to change this page and anything else on the site if I want to. That’s because it’s mine and I have the ability and knowledge to do it. If I do change the page, then you’re bound by those changes, too, whenever you visit this site.